Latest Java sucks in the Security Department
Just something quick. Last week I ran my Anti-Virus/Malware Tools and I found 3 Java RTL had been added with out my knowledge or consent. I traced it down and found it requires all kinds of work for me to remove and maintain Java being operational.
I did it my way with two clicks, not hours, and used Your Uninstaller 2006, rebooted to Safe-Mode and deleted that entire library permantently. I have not one executable that runs in Java and if I do find one it gets the same treatment in the past. Now, no one can Krack my system, and any kind malware, rootkit or anything else that makes a call to these libraries. You should too!
When I was finished, PC Pitstop several times and removed all things that where left over, then I ran Registry Mechanic and resolved these kinds of problems at the heart of my system.
If there is/are someone who is involved with Sun Micro and has any kind of influence with those in the Java teams can you pass more information to them?
I have several questions:
1) - Why is it the only way to stop Java from running only resolved by rebooting the system?
2) - How is it possible for Java Malware to installed with out my knowledge with from of control XP-Pro/IE set on Disabled and it is still installed?
3) - Why isn't there a Java Client Console available?
4) - Why can't we set controls for Java with more "Options" in any Online Explorer, such as Internet Explorer?
5) - Why is it that the Internet Security firm in Europe can put out an Alert expecting hightened Java Only Security Breaches this fall and it falls on deaf ears by the Java creator?
Guy/Gals, this is serious business! If I can have every control "Disabled" that technology offers for Java Controls circumvented and it is still installed this is a clear message, REMOVE IT NOW FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY.
| Comments (0)