Awful. Once decent products. Now the customer service is such garbage you never see the product.
If you like GAMBLING with your business, go right ahead and roll the dice with Overnight Prints! You have about a 50% chance that their automated system will automate the canceling of your print order, and that it will be lost in limbo, and they will just hang onto your money and not contact you. Then, when YOU call them to see why the status of your order hasn't changed in over a week, it will be YOU notifying THEM that your order is canceled. But rest assured, they will OFFER NOTHING to compensate you for holding up your business plans while holding onto your money and not contacting you. Then, you can wait 3 to 8 business days for your refund, which they absolutely refuse to help expedite. (They may also send you obviously defective products due to their terrible QA, and then make YOU pay to send them back!)
However, if you care about the success of your business, and enjoy feeling like you can actually make plans that you can follow through with on schedule, NEVER ORDER FROM OVERNIGHT PRINTS. EVER.
Way to repay 6 years of steady business, overnightprints! Time to find another printing service, one who can handle the volume of business they get, and who realizes WHY they're in business at all.
I have used them exclusively since 2006, because the product was generally of good quality. The service has always been a bit unreliable.
1. My 2nd order with them was delayed in this same manner back in 2006, and after a week I called to see where it was and why the status hadn't changed, and THEN they told me there had been a printing error and it had to be reprinted. No one ever called me to tell me that, and I had paid for OVERNIGHT shipping. A lot of good that extra money did! :/
2. My wife ordered cards from them, and accidentally uploaded the design with the markings still visible. Sure, she made a mistake, but you'd think Overnightprints employees might recognize their own template. They sent it to press, and sent it out the door. Nice QA. And nice customer service, making my wife have to PAY to send it back to you!
3. I went looking for a custom T-shirt printing service in September 2011, and found the option on Overnightprints' website. After downloading the template and working on the design, and then submitting it, it wouldn't let me place the order. When I called their customer service to try to get help with my order, the person on the phone informed me that they don't offer t-shirts. When I asked why they offer it on their website, they had to go ask a manager, and then came back and told me they used to offer t-shirts but hadn't done so in over a year at that time.
4. I ordered business cards for a 4-day Labor Day Festival that was about to happen in my town in 2011. Before placing the order, I called customer service to see if the order would make it in time, which the representative assured me that it would and gave me a date 2 days before the festival was to begin. Once I got the assurance, I clicked the button and finalized the order, and received an email with an estimated shipping date ONE DAY AFTER the festival was to END. While the cards DID arrive on time (a day later than I was told by the rep), that was a panic I did not need. Get your system to work consistently guys!
5. Tonight was the last straw. I placed my order for 2,000 brochures on 6/12/2012. I found a flaw in the design, and placed the order on hold to update the design, and within a half-hour, took it back off of hold, which changed my expected delivery date from 6/21 to 6/22. I watched all week as the order status remained unchanged from "Order is being processed" so I called tonight (6/20) to ask whether I can rely on that 6/22 shipping date, and after being initially told that their system said my order status said "Printed," I was then told that the "sheet that my order was on was cancelled for some reason." When I asked why I wasn't notified, they told me that their system is entirely automated, and it doesn't notify them when this happens. They would not offer me any concrete dates for when my order would be printed, and after indicating that they could upgrade my shipping up to "2 levels" from what I had paid for to compensate me for the inconvenience they had caused, they outright refused to do so until the unknown date whenever my order was going to go through. They also refused to expedite the priority of my order with the unnamed department that was responsible for printing it, who was conveniently not in the office until tomorrow. When I asked for a refund, the manager to whom I'd by then escalated the call said I could do that, so I got off the phone and clicked "Cancel My Order," only for the website to tell me that "the order has been printed; refund is not possible," forcing me to call back AGAIN and have to be re-connected to that manager to have her manually refund my money. Now I have to wait 3 to 8 business days for my refund, which the manager REFUSED to help expedite.
Never again. 0 stars.
| Comments (0)